!-- OneTrust Cookies Consent Notice start -->
This Confidentiality Policy will explain the way in which your personal data is processed. Please read carefully the confidentiality policy to understand our confidentiality practices because by using this website, participating the online Factory 4.0 events or by using services offered by our partners, it will be considered that you have read these terms. Also, it is important that you read any other notification related to confidentiality or processing personal data that we will provide on certain occasions or events, on top of these Confidentiality Policies, so that you may be fully informed on the manner in which we process your personal data.
Best Smart Digital SRL – the organizer of the FACTORY 4.0 event series and courses, along with its partners are Associated Data Operators of your personal data. Each Associated Data Operator will process your personal data in strict accordance to the current legal provisions and with our own policies/procedures of protecting your personal data.
The persons targeted are individuals registered, through the sign-up form on this website, to participate to the online FACTORY 4.0 event or other events organized by Academia Industriala and its partners.
At the moment of your registration and attendance of the online FACTORY 4.0 event the following personal data will be solicited/collected:
*Data operators will not collect your personal data from third parties. In case of an exchange/transfer of data, the Data operators will inform you, without unjustified delays, according to the current legislation.
• The organization and progression of the online Factory 4.0 event – Processing your personal data is necessary to efficiently organize and develop the event. Collecting data for this reason has a legitimate interest. Refusing to provide this data will not have any negative consequences but it may create difficulties in organizing and developing the event.
• Advertising activities, implies publishing on the website or/and on social media of the organizer and of the Data Operators, photo materials taken during the Factory 4.0 event – Processing personal data for this purpose is done solely with your consent, that you offered through the form that you’ve been provided with before the start of the event. Refusing to provide your consent for advertising activities will not have any negative consequences on you.
* Your consent for processing personal data can be withdrawn at any moment by filling a request to the organizer or to the Data Operators (event partners). Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of data processed on the consent before the withdrawal.
• Marketing activities, implies transmitting, through the means you selected (sms/email), by the Data Operators, commercial communicates, regarding their products and services – Processing personal data for this purpose is done solely with your consent, that you offered through checking the adequate box in the registration form on the website. Refusing to provide your consent for marketing activities will not have any negative consequences on you.
* Your consent for processing personal data can be withdrawn at any moment by filling a request to the organizer or to the Data Operators (event partners) or by cancelling you subscription by using the option to cancel a subscription at the end of every email/sms which contains a commercial communicate. Revoking your consent will not affect the legality of data processed on the consent before the withdrawal.
• Monitoring traffic and the improvement of the quality of your experience on this website – implies a good functioning of this webpage, including the permanent improvement of the guests’ experience on this page. Processing personal data for this purpose is done solely with your consent, that you offered by accepting the cookies on this website. Refusing cookies may create some difficulties in accessing this webpage. For more details please read our Cookies Policy.
• Solving requests and referrals sent by you – Processing personal data for this purpose is done solely to meet our legal obligation to respond in the predetermined term by law to all requests and referrals sent to the organizer
* Your personal data will be used only for the purposes mentioned in the Confidentiality Policy, strictly for the purpose they have been collected. In case there will be a necessity to use your personal data for any other reason than the ones mentioned in the Confidentiality Policy, the Data Operators will inform you, without unjustified delays and will explain to you the legal basis that allows them to do this thing.
Data operators will process your personal data for as long as it’s necessary for attaining the purposes of processing mentioned above or to exercise the legal obligations stipulated by the law. If the law doesn’t mention an express period of time for keeping your personal data, the retention period will be determined based on one of the next criteria, but without being limited to only these: the availability period of the contract signed by you; organizational requirements or necessities; the extent of the business/ partnership collaborations with you; marketing activities; statistics; etc. Each Data Operator which has access/ is processing your personal data will apply a retention period based on the criteria mentioned above according with its internal policies/ procedures regarding the retention of personal data.
Data Operators, usually, will not transfer your personal data to third parties. They will be able to divulge your personal data if this will be solicited by the authorities regarding an ongoing investigation; to respect some legal provision; to prevent a potential violation of the law; etc. Your personal data will not be transferred to third party countries.
Each Data Operator that processes your personal data has implemented both technical and organizational security measures adequate for maintaining the integrity of your data and to prevent the destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access or use, unauthorized modifying or unveiling of your personal data. They will process your personal data in strict accordance with the current legal provisions as well as their internal policies and procedures for protecting personal data.
The targeted individuals can demand, at any moment, to the organizer or to any Data Operator, to exercise the next rights:
1) The right to access – on demand, data operators can offer information about your personal data that they are processing.
2) The right to correct data – you can ask any data operator to correct or add to your personal data if they are inexact or incomplete.
3) The right to restrict the data usage – you can solicit the data operators to restrict the use of your personal data, except for the cases where the law demands otherwise.
4) The right to delete data – on demand, and in the cases where the law allows it, the data operators will delete from their systems your personal data that they are processing. Although, some data that concern meeting some legal or contractual obligations will be deleted only after a certain period of time.
5) The right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to, at any moment, withdraw the consent given to process your personal data, with effect in the future. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of data processed on the consent before withdrawal.
6) The right to oppose the processing your personal data – you can, at any moment, to inform the data operators regarding the opposition of your personal data being processed.
7) The right to data portability – on your solicitation the data operators can facilitate the portability of your personal data.
8) The right to not be the object of an individual automated decision – meaning to not be the object of a decision taken exclusively based on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which can produce juridical effects and that concern the target person or in a similar way affect it significantly.
9) The right to contact the National Authority of Personal Data Processing Monitoring or any competent authority, if you consider that your rights have been violated.
This webpage is not destined to minors, respectively, the event organizer or the Data Operators will NOT collect, through this webpage, well knowingly, personal data concerning minors.
If we discover that a minor under the age of 16 has sent us, through this webpage, personal data, without the consent of their parents or tutors, we will delete that data immediately, without unjustified delays.
If you consider that we may have collected the personal data sent by a minor under the age of 16, please contact the event organizer at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Best Smart Digital and its partners are constantly working on improving their practices concerning the protection of personal data and to be at all time, in accordance with the legal provisions in this sector and with any modifications that may take place. Thus, this Confidentiality Policy may be modified or updated frequently, this is why we ask you to constantly check to see any updates or modifications brought to it.